GaboMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have some suggestions... ~ xKalio ~

4 posters

Go down

I have some suggestions... ~ xKalio ~ Empty I have some suggestions... ~ xKalio ~

Post  xKalio Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:04 am

1st of all... We needa lower the rates of the drops because it lags the server even more whenever people fight against bosses in FM 22.

2nd of all... Lower the mesos rate because everything in the shop is 1 mesos and why put mesos at 10kx rate? Everything is 1 mesos!! Because it also lags the server.

3rd of all... WE NEEED MOORE PLAYERS!!!!!!!! Shocked
xKalio
xKalio

Back to top Go down

I have some suggestions... ~ xKalio ~ Empty If you....

Post  xKalio Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:22 am

If you guys agree with my opinion.... post a reply... Thanks ~xKalio~
xKalio
xKalio

Back to top Go down

I have some suggestions... ~ xKalio ~ Empty ...

Post  l3RENDA Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:08 am

well i think its Good how it is.

But i do agree that it needs more people.

And is why is server down????

l3RENDA

Back to top Go down

I have some suggestions... ~ xKalio ~ Empty Re: I have some suggestions... ~ xKalio ~

Post  xKalio Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:20 am

Gabo is probably doing something or hes asleep... Thats what i think
xKalio
xKalio

Back to top Go down

I have some suggestions... ~ xKalio ~ Empty Re: I have some suggestions... ~ xKalio ~

Post  Dark Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:43 am

xKalio wrote:1st of all... We needa lower the rates of the drops because it lags the server even more whenever people fight against bosses in FM 22. Agree

2nd of all... Lower the mesos rate because everything in the shop is 1 mesos and why put mesos at 10kx rate? Everything is 1 mesos!! Because it also lags the server. disagree. Mesos don't lag the server. It drops 1 money bag. It would be the same as dropping 1 bronze coin.

3rd of all... WE NEEED MOORE PLAYERS!!!!!!!! Shocked Then vote
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:35 am

xKalio wrote:2nd of all... Lower the mesos rate because everything in the shop is 1 mesos and why put mesos at 10kx rate? Everything is 1 mesos!! Because it also lags the server.
I agree with lowering the meso rate since the shops are 1 meso. There's no point in having all that meso if there's nothing to spend it on... Or you could raise the price on the items. ^^a It's already been changed, haha, my bad! xD
xKalio wrote:3rd of all... WE NEEED MOORE PLAYERS!!!!!!!!
Advertise, advertise, advertise!
Maybe there should be a reward for players for good advertising?

Last edited by Prince on Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i'm stupid xD)

Prince

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down