GaboMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUNpirate's GM application

2 posters

Go down

GUNpirate's GM application Empty GUNpirate's GM application

Post  shiqichong Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:06 pm

IGN:GUNpirate

EXperience: i haved played many other private servers like Dracostory,bubblestory,darkicems,golemms,KyramS,HitsuMS and etc.I already read the handbook of GM's and i know some of the codes and commands.

What Job Are You Applying For:I am applying for game master(GM).

How Long Haved You Played GaboMS:I haved play GaboMS for 1 day honestly.But i don't think it depends on how many days u played.IT is depend on how good i am.

How will u benefit us:?I can benefit GaboMS by hosting many kinds of events to become a hoster.BEcause i also loves events when i was a player.I will catch hackers if they are but less.I will help other GM and PLayers when they need help.I also jail/ban my friends when they hack or break the rules.I will not edit anything in the game before admin call me to do it.I WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW THE RULES OF A GM and never abuse my power.I will learn hard to control the GM client properly.

Anything Else:I am so young so i have nothing to write anymore.But. i really hoped that i can become a GM in GaboMS because i haven't try being a gm before.I really glad that if u let me to become a GM to let me learn more about gm's.

Last edited by shiqichong on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
shiqichong
shiqichong

Back to top Go down

GUNpirate's GM application Empty ...

Post  shiqichong Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:29 pm

pls reply me T_T
shiqichong
shiqichong

Back to top Go down

GUNpirate's GM application Empty Try something different.

Post  Flow Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:41 pm

Well, that is what every single person who applies states in their application. They'll catch hackers, guide newcomers, enforce the rules. How about stating something different because in this server, their isn't a lot of hackers or any at all. Even so, we have autoban. Guiding newcomers should be common even when you're not a GM. Same as enforcing rules. Everyone is saying they'll do things even though they should be doing it as a player or at least try. I don't want too sound like a jerk and ruin your "dreams" of being a GM lol.
Flow
Flow

Back to top Go down

GUNpirate's GM application Empty Re: GUNpirate's GM application

Post  shiqichong Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:46 pm

o.O

Last edited by shiqichong on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
shiqichong
shiqichong

Back to top Go down

GUNpirate's GM application Empty Oh~

Post  shiqichong Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:59 pm

Flow wrote:Well, that is what every single person who applies states in their application. They'll catch hackers, guide newcomers, enforce the rules. How about stating something different because in this server, their isn't a lot of hackers or any at all. Even so, we have autoban. Guiding newcomers should be common even when you're not a GM. Same as enforcing rules. Everyone is saying they'll do things even though they should be doing it as a player or at least try. I don't want too sound like a jerk and ruin your "dreams" of being a GM lol.
thanks for teaching me~~
shiqichong
shiqichong

Back to top Go down

GUNpirate's GM application Empty Re: GUNpirate's GM application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down