GaboMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xKalio's GM App

5 posters

Go down

xKalio's GM App Empty xKalio's GM App

Post  xKalio Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:17 am

Name: Jesse
IGN: xKalio

Talking Jesse/xKalio's GM Application!!!
Hi, my name is Jesse, and I'm applying to be a GM.

Hello, I'm applying for the position of a GM because I think that I would do good job at helping others. I am pretty active In-Game and when the server is down for an update/crashed and is waiting to be up again I will be on the forums trying to help any problems I can. Here is my application and I hope you accept me as a GameMaster.

Do you have experience with fourms/ or being a moderator?

-I have plenty of experience with forums, and being a game moderator. I am very familiar with famous Global MapleStory forums like sleepywood, basilmarket, etc but also I like to look at other private server forums because I am interested in whats happening with them (i.e : One server was the first that released GPQ, LPQ, LMPQ, and KPQ). I will also try my best to keep all forums as organized as i can so i can help other players with there in-game or non related problems.

Will you help other players with there problems?

-Yes I will, I'm not just going to say "Yes, I will help other players" I will help them. By helping other players I will, answer all there questions (i.e : pointing out where things are, if or if not we have a nx seller/shop, etc). Also if they get rolledback/are stuck in a place and can't get warped out of I will listen to what happened and figure out a way to help them.

How long can you be on our server/ help other players?

-I am a very active person when it comes to the computer
. Now it is summer and I will be available all day from around 12PM (Eastern Standard Time) until probably 10PM (Eastern Standard Time). Also if anything has gone wrong with the server I will do my best to fix it to the best of my ability until a more experienced GM can 100% fix the problem.During this time i am online i will look at forums 1-3 times a day to see if any players have reports of hacking, scamming, or any other problems that might occur.

Why should we choose you to experience the chance of being a GM?

Well, I may not be the BEST GM out there but, I can help other players to the best of my ability such as teaching them how to get to places, or where do we get our job advancements but also I am very friendly and not only helpful. When the server is down for along period of time, I find out a way to make it up to the players for all the downtime. When a problem occurs I will use the best of my ability to figure out a way of how to solve it. If I can not do so I will try to find someone that can or that can teach me how.

Can you handle stress?

-Yes I can handle a decent amount of stress. I am a pretty patient person and I can stand being spammed in whisper/smegas for items. I might not give them the item depending on what it is even if they get really pissed off at me (i.e : Wizet Hats, or items that you can easily get In-Game).
Thank you for reading/ making your decision on whether i should be a GM or not.

Any website development experience?

Few. I'm good with some basic stuff, but with reallly technical stuff like flash and java, I'm not so good at. I'm good at just adding the basic stuff, pages, images, etc.

And this is why you should choose me as your GM! Very Happy jocolor
xKalio
xKalio

Back to top Go down

xKalio's GM App Empty Re: xKalio's GM App

Post  Diseviled Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:25 am

I recommend this one as a gm, Nice guy, good Friend =)

Diseviled

Back to top Go down

Post  collinsohn97 Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:10 pm

Gabo you should make him a gm
he got good app even though he didnt follow the post
i think he woul make great gm
Hateschool

collinsohn97

Back to top Go down

Post  collinsohn97 Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:11 pm