GaboMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dino's 2nd App.

Go down

Dino's 2nd App. Empty Dino's 2nd App.

Post  iDino Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:44 pm

IGN:Havent been on for a long time. So i might make it "xXGamerXx"

EXPERIENCE:Ive been co owner on 2 servers already, and have been GM on 12 other servers now.

WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: Im applying for a GM spot.

HOW LONG HAVE U PLAYED GABOMS: I havent got around to play on the server, but, im able to play it today or tomorrow.

HOW WILL U BENFIT US:I will benefit you guys by helping server out with hackers. Heres an example: Hacker: Hmmmm. What hack should i use. Im pretty sure GM's arent on. -Mean while Im in hide. the hacker suddenly goes to lvl 250 in a second. I get out of Hide- Me: BUSTED! -Banned- The end.

ANYTHING ELSE:Yes, I personally think that good exped GM's should get accept. Thats if the GM spots are open, of course. And i think i can help by doing what GMs do to help servers. So, I hope you accept me. I also personally think that when normal players need items, they should buy them them selfs, its not our problem.

Last edited by iDino on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had to put in a little thing.)

iDino

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum