GaboMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xShifter's Gm App

Go down

xShifter's Gm App Empty xShifter's Gm App

Post  xShifter Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:23 am

IGN:My Ign Is xShifter(my real names Nick (: )

EXPERIENCE:Ive experienced as a gm in some other servers for a while, it was quite nice i helped out some new players and showed the true potential of the server. I'm never try'd being a coder , but ill try my best to learn as much as to helping the server stay alive and up! (: the servers i was a gm are now down and closed

WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: I'm Applying For (GM)

HOW LONG HAVE U PLAYED GABOMS: I have just started playing Gabo, the reason why i choose to apply is because Ive been on for awhile today and not a lot of gms are to help the new players Ive seen. So if i was a gm id help the new players show them around and make them have a great time on GaboMS!

HOW WILL U BENEFIT US: As a Player , applying to be a gm on Gabo MS , i will do anything to support the server as i was told to, even if i was never used to the commands the admin gave me , id try my best to work it out. And as i said , i will do my 100% best to help out the new players to this server, Gabo MS. I'll help out on anything the server will be working on or developing on site / server / things that will improve and make the server a much better one then before! (: Any places with Chat rooms and many people, ill do my best to influence or tell people to vote and come play the server! Very Happy If hackers are on the server I will get them, and ban them. Make sure that they don't hack on this server even if there's a mob of them, which i hope there's not. I will not let him wreck the great server we all play. And when there is a number of players online on the server , ill host on some fun event that many people will enjoy. And hopes for the future that there will be a a massive improvement on the server.

ANYTHING ELSE: To people that are bored on maple / msn , add me on msn dudes! (: nichoson18@hotmail.com , im always free to talk so.. speakup! (:

Comment && Advice for this APP, thanks.
xShifter
xShifter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum