GaboMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultra rare items that could be obtainable!

5 posters

Go down

Ultra rare items that could be obtainable! Empty Ultra rare items that could be obtainable!

Post  Flow Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:56 am

Well I was thinking maybe we could have some custom npc's that sell ultra rare or custom items/nx. You could achieve these items through winning events and gaining something like chickens or snail shells. Totally up to GMs to decide. You just have to make sure you can't obtain the etc items from a monster like snail shells as we all know snails drop snail shells. Just a thought =]
Flow
Flow

Back to top Go down

Ultra rare items that could be obtainable! Empty Re: Ultra rare items that could be obtainable!

Post  Blue Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:23 am

True.

Some sort of trading system would be nice to obtain rare items which you usually can't obtain in the game.

Somethings I'm thinking of is NX Stat Items, which you can just equip over your current equips adding Defence, Weapon Attack & etc.

We could use something such as this for trade ;
Ultra rare items that could be obtainable! 04031296
New Cellphone

» Stacks in groups of 100
» Not found by anything
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Ultra rare items that could be obtainable! Empty Re: Ultra rare items that could be obtainable!

Post  Prince Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:37 am

Nice idea! It'd be pretty cool to have items not many players have xD

Prince

Back to top Go down

Post  V1ral Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:10 am

That would be awesome to have! Very Happy
V1ral
V1ral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hateschool Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:48 am

nice i dea me and gabo will talk about it

Hateschool

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum