GaboMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SxyNightlord's Aka Ivo's GM application

Go down

SxyNightlord's Aka Ivo's GM application Empty SxyNightlord's Aka Ivo's GM application

Post  ivorules Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:45 pm

IGN: SxyNightlord when i make an account

EXPERIENCE: I have been a GM in 2 private maple story servers (old final story and overcome ms), i have helped code numerous things such as PVP and extending channels. I have also played the regular Maplestory and came up to lvl 75 on my Chief Bandit in Broa and decided to quit it because it was too slow.

WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: I am Applying for The job of Game Master (GM)

HOW LONG HAVE U PLAYED GABOMS: I have just recently today in fact joined GaboMs

HOW WILL U BENEFIT US: I will Benefit this server bye making it more popular and bringing in more votes, also i have some knowledge in Forum Moderating so if you would like i can assist someone in being a Forum Mod also i have helped in coding and have been a GM for over a year now.

ANYTHING ELSE: Hi my name is Ivo thank you for reading my GM application and if you need any more details or information please email me at cro_dude43@hotmail.com, i can be online everyday for at least 5-6 hours except Wednesdays because i have training but can be on almost all day on Saturdays.
Anyone who sees me in game feel free to say hello and buddy me if you wish, i am always looking for new friends and 1 important thing i forgot to mention is that i will never disobey the Administrator,
Thanks once again for reading my GM Application : )

ivorules

Back to top Go down