GaboMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zippo's GM Application

4 posters

Go down

Zippo's GM Application Empty Zippo's GM Application

Post  Zippo Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:31 am

IGN: Zippo

EXPERIENCE: I've had alot of experience in other servers. I've been a GM atleast around 4 to 5 times. For verification the names of the MS servers i was GM for were... DragonKiaMS,SchooledMS,CookieMS, ETC(Kinda forgot because i have stopped playing MS for a few months) I also know most commands and codes but i can easly just get the codes from one of my old GM buddies.

WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: I am applying for the title Game Master(GM).

HOW LONG HAVE U PLAYED GABOMS: Hmm.. Technically i've only been in GaboMS for around two days.. However i think that is trivial because even though i have been in this server for only a few days i have been playing MS for a long.. long time im guessing around 6 to 7 years.

HOW WILL U BENFIT US: I can benifit GaboMS by being there when no one is. I will not try but give it my all to help the people in need. Also i can enforce the rules to those who break them or to the newcomers, either way i know ill be a helping hand in this community.

ANYTHING ELSE: There isn't much to say thats bad about this server. I think it has alot of potential unlike most servers... There seems to be alot of helpful GMs and members. So yeah im glad i have a chance to be one of those helpful GMs. Smile

Last edited by Zippo on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Zippo

Back to top Go down

Zippo's GM Application Empty Re: Zippo's GM Application

Post  Namine Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:34 am

not bad prety good application Twisted Evil
Namine
Namine

Back to top Go down

Post  Zippo Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:35 am

Thanks =]

Zippo

Back to top Go down

Post  Flow Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:03 am

Sexy application Zippo xD
Flow
Flow

Back to top Go down

Zippo's GM Application Empty ugh

Post  Chris Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:50 am

Not to be mean but Gms hasnt been out for 6-7 years only about 4 years just saying.

Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down