GaboMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genees Gm APP

Go down

Did you like my APp?

Genees Gm APP I_vote_lcap50%Genees Gm APP I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Genees Gm APP I_vote_lcap0%Genees Gm APP I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Genees Gm APP I_vote_lcap0%Genees Gm APP I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Genees Gm APP I_vote_lcap50%Genees Gm APP I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Genees Gm APP Empty Genees Gm APP

Post  gerudolock Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:08 am

IGN:Genees

EXPERIENCE: I have been a GM in dark story and Pocketstory. I was A Gm for darkstory for about 3 months then ir got closed down. Pockets about 1 month just got recently closed.

WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: I am applying for GM because i have experienced with it followed the rules/not abusing my powers I love to help/entertain people.

HOW LONG HAVE U PLAYED GABOMS: I have played GaboMs for about 3 weeks now. In that time I have seen quite a few hackers, Gm's who never did much and I answered as many questions as i could.

HOW WILL U BENFIT US: I will benefit you by bringing you more votes. Keep the server from crashing preventing avatar smegas/ not abusing my powers by spamming a lot of monsters etc. Keep players from leaving GaboMs and from getting bored from playing. Give many events to the players of GaboMs, Help players with their question, quests. If i am spammed with Pm's i will write down the names and anser their question's one by one. If I see players spamming a lot of monsters i will use the gm command !killall and give the player a warning, If they continue to mass spawn i will jail then if it happens again i will bann. I am aware of all the Sgm/gm commands, codes for items,maps etc.

ANYTHING ELSE: I am a very good hacker spotter i know where they like to hack and how often i should check. I ALWAYS have a good reasoning for banning and will provide screen shot for them getting banned. I will make sure that their is no scamming or spamming of any kind in Fm or by superphones, smegas.

(FOR GFX DESIGNERS, BANNER DESIGNERS)
EXAMPLES OF WORK: No

I know you liked it..Smile

gerudolock

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum