GaboMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM [App] (iDino's)

2 posters

Go down

GM [App] (iDino's) Empty GM [App] (iDino's)

Post  iDino Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:29 pm

IGN: Im just downloading v62 now, but its either going to be iFamous, or iDino. (call me dinosaur)

EXPERIENCE: I was a GM on 3 servers, i was Regular GM on OmgzMS and i was HeadGM of GummyBearMS, and im co - owner of GM-Story (Now Closed)

HOW LONG HAVE U PLAYED: (my server) To be really honest, i havent yet played it, but i will be on for either, 4-5 hours a day.

HOW WILL U BENFIT US: First of all, I will try my best to find ANY hacker on your server, therefore if a lvl 1 talks to me, and then is still infront of me when i am in hide, and they go to lvl 200 (for example) I will ban. Second, I will try my BEST to make your server a better (not saying it isnt) community.

ANYTHING ELSE: Yes, I think personally, people shouldnt bug GM's for certain items, i think they should go and buy them their self, if someone is in need of Money, i will be there for them

Thank you for reading, i tryed my best to describe what should be on a GM App. If you accept, i will be your bestest friend in the whole world, if not, life is good, ill carry on.

iDino

Back to top Go down

GM [App] (iDino's) Empty Re: GM [App] (iDino's)

Post  Hateschool Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:24 pm

NO MORE APPS WE NEED NO MORE GM

Hateschool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum