GaboMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Gm Application

Go down

Chris Gm Application Empty Chris Gm Application

Post  Chris Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:48 am

IGN:Chris

EXPERIENCE:I have alot of experience I was a gm and moderator and alot of server. Im quite good at finding hackers and I make sure everybody feels welcomed and not left out.

WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: Im applying for GameMaster.

HOW LONG HAVE U PLAYED GABOMS: About 1 week

HOW WILL U BENFIT US:I will do my 110% best to make this one of the best servers ever, I can help alot with the advertising,I also do wierd events but there are fun, Im very active,I like taking advice from other GMs to make sure Im doing a good job I like giving advice on where to train or what equips you should use for betetr damage range.I also can make Gabo-MS Banners ftw lolz.

ANYTHING ELSE:My timezone is Eastern, Im very social, Im smart and problems that happen on the game I take charge when someone is being disrespectful to one another,hacking,advertising other privateservers,cursing and anything else inpropiate, I do handle all of those becuase its important not to do any of those cuase that can mess up the community. I vote everyday, I am polite when someone logins in I say Hello or when some comes back from afk I say wb When a friend or enemie hacks I treat them the same if even you are a friend.
Hackers mess up community!! Wish my goodluck lolz. Thanx~

Chris

Back to top Go down