GaboMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Element GM application

Go down

Element GM application Empty Element GM application

Post  Element Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:13 am

Hi, I wana be a GM in this server cause i have experience in that ...i mean i have bean GM 7 times in the pas and i made my Own Private server . I will not crash the server like some GM's do ... to much exp..etc. I wil respect everyone in this server. Thank you to read my application! I hope you will chose me Bye Bye!

Name:John
In-game name:Element
How long have you played GABOMS: Alot of time I rebirth like 40 times.
What are you applying for: GameMaster Position
Have you ever been a gm? If so, list all servers:I have bean GM for 7 times in the past and i made my own prrivate server.
My Server:BrawlerMS
Server:PantherMS
CZTMS
DonutMS
FTWStory
UndergroundMS
CousinMS
SuperLuckyMS
What are your experiences:I have alot of experience cause you can see that I was GM in 7 server and i made my own...And i know alot of codes!

Why should we pick you for this position:Cause if you pick me..I will not crash the server like some GM do..Iam serius..in my server my friend was crashing the server alot of time...-_-''And i will be VERY active..i mean 10h by day.

How can you support this server?I will Do alot of event (if you want) And i will tell my friend to come to this serverand play with me.

What are you willing to give up to help this server? If you chose me i will give you more people in the server to play and to have more fun!

How active are you? I am Very Active

Any more info? All of this is true cause iam not a lier and i thing that a GM shud not be a lier!!! PS : If You Chose me and iam not a good GM you can change idk cause good gm = good server
Element
Element

Back to top Go down