GaboMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonny's Application

4 posters

Go down

Sonny's Application Empty Sonny's Application

Post  Flow Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:15 am

IGN: My IGN is Flow =] Some of Gabo players might know me.
Experience: I am yet to earn the title of GM but I am sure I'll get there one day. Though I have no experience, please don't look down on me. I will work hard to try my best to instill the qualities a GM should have at all times. I had played private servers for two years now I believe. Ever since 2007 is when private servers began to become popular if I'm not mistaken.
What job are you applying for: Well, I don't want to act like a scrub, but I am applying to be the next GM of GaboMS =] If not, then maybe forum moderator o.O
How long have you played GaboMS: Although I've played for four days, I believe I can support the server to the best of my abilities. I am online when the server is online until 10pm eastern. Would the four hours I spend on GaboMS could make up for the four days of playing?
How will you benefit us: I am pretty sure it doesn't require an experienced GM to aid the server. I would do what every GM does; Help players who are confused, in need of help, or just have no clue what to do. If I were to become the next GM, I would host events as well as make up new ones along the way. I haven't seen any GM host an event where it's guess the song or scavenge hunt. I am currently brainstorming of ideas of unheard of events. I am online for a while as I've stated, so I would know what is going around while other GMs are offline or not available. Yes, I may have to learn all the basics of a GM, but I am a quick learner as said by a few people in the real world. I could also spend my personal time creating more advertisements ( or try x.X but I would have to learn how ) instead of skateboarding. In my opinion, I have a habit to type a lot, so the server would never feel dead or empty. I've played Global Maplestory for too long now, so I'd know where everything is, most of the maps name from v5.5 and below. I haven't had time to play the newer versions with the newer maps and monsters.
Anything else: It might not seem like it, I do have a life. I don't get back home until 6pm (eastern). I have basketball practice everyday and after that, I go for a little stroll or just nail some tricks on my skateboard. Usually when I get back home, the server is online and that is when I am on until 10pm. So I do have a life!

By the way, if anyone looking at this application is living in Jersey City, New Jersey, would you mind watching a basketball game this Saturday? Sorry for the short notice but if I don't get at least three people to come, I have to do 100 laps on Monday. My parents can't come because of work. I already have two people coming, I just need one more. Message me please if you decide too and I'll tell you where it is and what time because I still don't know where it is at x.X Thanks in advance
Flow
Flow

Back to top Go down

Sonny's Application Empty Re: Sonny's Application

Post  Hateschool Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:40 am

nice app i might consider but first some gms got to go

Hateschool

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:16 am

Nice application am i Gona Go ? O.o Shocked
Namine
Namine

Back to top Go down

Post  Flow Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:24 am

=] Everybody wish me good luck on my basketball game tomorrow =]
Flow
Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Hateschool Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:27 am

good luck

Hateschool

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:54 am

Good luck man hope you show them what a real team looks like Razz
Namine
Namine

Back to top Go down

Post  Flow Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:40 pm

thanks it starting at 12pm eastern. We're in the championships :O
Flow
Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:23 pm

2 hrs then nice im in the eastern time zone too its like 10:30 Razz
Namine
Namine

Back to top Go down

Post  Zippo Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:37 am

Haha hey Flow! Remember me?

Zippo

Back to top Go down

Post  Flow Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:38 am

Uhm. Nope. Just kidding xD Of course I remember you. I don't have bad memory. Sorry for being idle after ten minutes of being friends x.X I just couldn't miss Friday Night Smackdown. It's getting pretty intense in the ring if you know what I mean ;]
Flow
Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down