GaboMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iStalk gm application

Go down

iStalk gm application Empty iStalk gm application

Post  oguri Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:31 pm

IGN: Istalk

EXPERIENCE:I've been to a lot of private servers. Most of them shut down but before that, the GMs in those servers that I've come in contact with, were immature and childish and really ruined the gaming experience for all the other people in the game. The whole community put their trust in these GMs, but they didn't see the burden of responsibilty on their shoulders and simply did whatever they wanted. In turn, it lead to demoralization of GMs as a whole, making them seem unauthorative, giving rise to hackers, spammers, and scammers. I am not like that, nor am I power hungry or a revolutionary. I just want things to be in order and work out so that the community is content.

WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR:[GameMaster]

HOW LONG HAVE U PLAYED GABOMS:I have just started but i promise you that i will play and vote everyday. Smile

HOW WILL U BENFIT US:Well, because I am willing to help keep this order and make this private server a great experience for everyone.

ANYTHING ELSE:I like to help others who are willing to accept it. I like seeing order or the path to it and the fact that I can take part of a larger burden on my own shoulders. I like burdens and responsibilities. It makes me feel humane.

oguri

Back to top Go down