GaboMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phrostie's GM Application

Go down

Phrostie's GM Application Empty Phrostie's GM Application

Post  Phrostie Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:24 pm

IGN: Phrostie (Will be created when server is up Very Happy)

EXPERIENCE: I have experience at 5 servers in total. Servers Currently Running: FerrariStory and Frag-Addicts. Servers Not Up: YummyMs, CrocoStory, and PhoenixMs.

HOW LONG HAVE U PLAYED: I haven't played yet, but I will begin playing as soon as it is up again. Although I haven't played yet, I'm sure there will always be something new and exciting to look forward to.

HOW WILL U BENFIT US: I will benefit you by fulfilling the needs of every day Gabo-ers. I can easily solve problems that I am confronted with, as well as I can also be fun at the same time. Hosting events is one of my specialties, and making friends is a big must-do for me Smile The special things I can bring to this server are my maturity and loyalty.

ANYTHING ELSE: I have a lot of free time now that I have taken a break from High School (done some courses early). So I have an early start on the summer vacation, I guess I could use the time to stay on the server and watch over the players.
Phrostie
Phrostie

Back to top Go down