GaboMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<GM> application lhg0529

Go down

<GM> application lhg0529 Empty <GM> application lhg0529

Post  lhg0529 Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:58 am

IGN: GaboS

EXPERIENCE: I have been a very helpful GM in a v.55 server called PieBoyMS. It might be closed right now....
I have memorized some basic commands by my heart but I also have an online GM command handbook. For example, !killall, !shop, !job <job id>, !item <item code>, or !ban or !jail.

WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: I'm applying for GM seat. GM is the best job that suits me because helping people just make me smile and makes the person happy too. GFX or other jobs can't suit me because I'm not that good at scripts and stuff. I'm very helpful and obedient Suspect

HOW LONG HAVE U PLAYED GABOMS: Well, honestly, I have only played GaboMS for 2 days but if you are reading it right now, it might be more than that. Even if it had been 2 days for me in GaboMS, I learned all the basic features and some advance features. So I am confident on introducing the server to new comers.

HOW WILL U BENFIT US: I have some fun events that I can suggest you. One is Omok competition when 32 competitors compete each other in Omok Mini game.

32 <-- 5th game
16 <-- 4th game
8 <-- 3rd game
4 <-- semi final
2 <-- Final
1 <--- CHAMPION

I can also advertise GaboMS banner in my signatures on other forums which can bring more people to our server.

ANYTHING ELSE: Thank you taking your time to read my Application. My first name is Sean so I will be glad to call me by that name. I think myself is pretty nice and reliable. Trustworthy. I have been a successful GM in PieBoyMS which I was invited to become a GM by knowledgement of.... uh.... w/e
I hope I can be a successful GM here too.

Thank you
GaboMS FTW!!!

lhg0529

Back to top Go down