GaboMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatality's Game Master Application.

2 posters

Go down

Fatality's Game Master Application. Empty Fatality's Game Master Application.

Post  Fatality Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:19 pm

Fatality's Game master Application

I saw the format for applications in the sticky, but in all honesty after applying MANY times I have found that there are better formats, this is one I have used on many applications and I find it will give you more information about me and how I can benefit the server more.

What are you applying for: Game Master

Name: Josh Bouvier

Where do you live/Timezone: PST

How active will you be:
I usually play 3-5 Hours everyday and finish it off with 3-4 hours every night.

E-Mail: josh_bouv@live.com

Hobbies: My hobbies are hockey, Maple Story, video games, girls, music, etc.

How you'd handle a hacker: Simple enough question, I believe a hacker should be banned on sight, no conversation, nothing. Their choice to hack, that's my handle on hacking, worked for me for a longtime. !ban hacker. Wink

If two people were fighting, what would you do?: Well, first of all I would bring them into an isolated area such as GM map for an example, I would ask what the problem is, why its happening, how long it has been going on for and such. After I know exactly whats going on I would ask who the instigator is and why he/she has started a fight. After I know who why what and where I would make them both apologize and continue on with my duty.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: In Order Of First - Last: MapleCrusade - 3 Weeks - One of the original top ten servers. AppleMS - 2 Weeks - Ranked 30-40 Sometime in early 08. CookieStory - One Month - Ranked 40-50 Middle Of 08. Two other low ranking servers I forget names - Late 08 - One Week - Two Weeks. MapleFusion - Early 09 - Two Weeks - Currently Ranked #12 In xtremetop

Why should we choose you: I think I would be a great GM for your server because I am somewhat professional, with lots of experience behind me. I could and know that I would benefit the server plenty, if I were to be accepted, I guarantee the server would be in the 20's within the first week. As well as way more players as I have a lot of friends including coders and such that when they see your server may want to apply, but that is my estimate. Of course I would hold events and such things like that, get involved in the community, etc. One thing I would NOT do is sit in the FM and get popular by attracting a crowd. I am a productive GM, a GM that gets things done successfully. Of course people would know and respect me as I think that is need for GMing a server.

Do you have any brothers or sisters? If so, how many of each?:
I have a eight year old brother, sure has taught me patience!

Reason I applied: A friend recommended me to the server to apply, he hops forums a lot, I of course went in game and tried it out and explored its features, but the truth is I did not come to this server I came to it to offer my services an benefit everyone in it and the server its self.

Summary of yourself : I enjoy playing sports and being lazy and typing !cheaters alot. I am a very patient, caring, kind, and assertive person, I am not a pushover GM who warps, summons, gives anything a player asks and such. Alot of people have said I am a nice, friendly, funny and some ignorant person, thats me. If you like me thats cool, if you dont, thats cool too. I am also a VERY positive person, I always look at the glass half full.

In Game Name:
Fatality

(More questions for new applicants.)

1. Do you think you've been playing long enough to be accepted: Personally, not really, But like I said I am here to GM not to play, I went in the server to get familiar with it and not be some nub cake applying. But in all honesty I dont think I have been playing long enough, but also like I said I am here to make the server and benefit everyone from it, I am not here to be some guy to RBs every three seconds.

2. Are you familiar with the server and its players?
I am somewhat familiar with the server, I understand the NPC's as well as the source, I have only had some conversations with the players

3. Have you been helping out, in-game or on the forums: I have not posted anywhere else on the forums, I have been semi active on the game talking to a feel people and such.

4. Do you believe that the other players value you as a member of the community?: I do not think other members know me, dedicated ones at least. I think that is why I am a great candidate for the GM position, so people can come to know me, and become my friend as well as a role model and someone that they go for help.

Last Comments: (Added This): If chosen to be GM I would make you very proud, happy and satisfied with your decision, no doubt! I would like to thank the reader(s) for commenting back and reading my application, I have put some time and effort into this and would appreciate some feedback.

Sincerely,

Josh | Fatality

MSN: josh_bouv@live.com
YoutubeChannel: https://www.youtube.com/user/JoshuaBouvier I have given this link because I am a known advertiser for servers on youtube, I love making video for servers for free, and they get very popular fast. My latest video was for MapleFusion (Also One I GMed) Which is currently ranked 12, how do you think they got there!

Fatality's Game Master Application

Fatality

Back to top Go down

Fatality's Game Master Application. Empty Re: Fatality's Game Master Application.

Post  Hateschool Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:33 pm

use this template but nice
IGN:

EXPERIENCE:

WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR:

HOW LONG HAVE U PLAYED GABOMS:

HOW WILL U BENFIT US:

ANYTHING ELSE:

(FOR GFX DESIGNERS, BANNER DESIGNERS)
EXAMPLES OF WORK:

Hateschool

Back to top Go down